Sure it’s only April, but have you mapped out your entire summer break yet?
To get the word out about about Growing Upwards’ new searchable database of over 200 local camps, we’re offering a free week at camp for one lucky family. To enter simply…
- Go to the Growing Upwards’ Facebook page and SHARE the post pinned to the top entitled “WIN A WEEK AT CAMP” (make sure you set privacy to ‘public’ so we can see it)
- We’ll randomly select and announce a winner on Wednesday, May 3rd via Facebook
- If we select your name, we’ll contact you via FB Messenger with the details, and you can go ahead and register for a week at the summer camp of your choosing (pending availability of course).
- Then let us know which camp you signed up for by providing a valid receipt, and we’ll reimburse you (up to $400). Easy peasy.
Official Contest Details
Growing Upwards “Win A Week At Summer Camp” Sweepstakes Official Rules.
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
Purchasing Will Not Increase Your Chance of Winning.
- Eligibility: Growing Upwards Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of Oregon or SW Washington in the United States of America, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees or family members of Growing Upwards (“Sponsor”) may participate but are not eligible to win the prize.
- Promotion Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 PM Pacific Time (“PT”) on 4/3/18 and ends at 12:00 PM PT on 5/3/18 (“Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter during the Promotion Period, via social media post and mail-in: 1) Social Media Post: Visit Growing Upward’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pg/GrowingUpwardsLLC/ and SHARE the pinned post at the top of the page entitled “WIN A WEEK AT CAMP”. Once you have properly SHARED the post, you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. By opting into the sweepstakes you will receive one (1) entry into the drawing of the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person (e.g., social media profile). Additional SHARES to this Facebook post or any others during the Promotion Period of this Sweepstakes will not count as additional entries; or 2) Mail-In: To receive one (1) entry drawing without LIKING or SHARING the post on Facebook, hand write your first and last name, street address, city, state, zip, email address, date of birth, and phone number on a plain piece of paper and mail your entry in a properly stamped #10 envelope to: Growing Upwards LLC, 822 NE Mason St., Portland, OR 97212. All mail-in entries must be received by 5/3/18 to be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per person per entry method for the duration of the Promotion Period (maximum of 2 entries). Entries received outside of the stated limitation will be void. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries by using multiple or false contact information or otherwise may be disqualified. Entries must be received by the reply deadline to be considered for the drawing. Photocopied, computer generated facsimiles, mechanically reproduced, automated, mass entries and entries by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Entries become property of the Growing Upwards and will not be acknowledged or returned. Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, late, garbled, lost, illegible, inaccurate, postage due or undelivered mail, delayed or misdirected entries or text messages, failures or malfunctions of phones (including wireless phones/handsets), phone lines, cellular equipment towers, telephone systems, lost entries, text messages or transmissions, interrupted or unavailable network, server, wireless service provider or other connections, miscommunications, failed computer hardware or software or technical failures, garbled, misrouted, scrambled transmissions, printing, typographical, or other errors in these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials, or other errors or problems of any kind whether computer, network, cellular, human, electronic or otherwise relating to or in connection with this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, any errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries or social media or in the announcement of the prize. The use of automated or similar devices, including but not limited to entries submitted using any bot, macro, script, or sweepstakes service (or any other devices intended to automate any aspect of entry) to enter this Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entries made through such means are void. Mechanically reproduced entries are void. Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s wireless phone/handset/computer/device related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by Facebook, text message, telephone, e-mail and/or postal mail for Sweepstakes purposes only. Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys’ fees) and/or other remedies from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Winner Selection/Odds: The potential winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 5/3/18 from among all eligible entries received by Growing Upwards, whose decisions as to the selection of winners will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential prize winner will be notified by Facebook, text message, telephone, and/or email. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant entering via text message, entry will be deemed the primary account holder associated with the Facebook user profile. The “primary account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a given Facebook account profile. Proof (to Sponsor’s satisfaction) of being the primary account holder may be required by Sponsor. The Sponsor is not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrants’ email accounts to receive email messages. The Sponsor is not responsible for false, incorrect, changed, incomplete, or illegible contact information. There will only be one (1) prize awarded for this Sweepstakes. If winner fails to acknowledge prize in writing within 30 days of notification by the Sponsor, their entry will be void, and an alternative winner will be selected and notified.
- Prize: One (1) Week at Summer Camp paid for by Growing Upwards; Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) =$400. Upon being notified by the Sponsor, the sweepstakes winner will have 30 days to register for the summer camp of their choosing (pending camp availability). Once officially registered, the Winner may submit a valid receipt (e.g., proof of payment) to Growing Upwards via email ([email protected].com) or physical mail (822 NE Mason St., Portland, OR 97212) for reimbursement of the purchased price of that week at camp, not to exceed $400.00. Growing Upwards will then reimburse the Winner a maximum of $400.00, sent via check to a valid U.S. mailing address within 30 business days. Any additional fees or expenses associated with, but not limited, to changing camp dates, cancellation, extended care, etc. are at the sole expense of the Winner.
- Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prizes (or portion thereof) except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute prize(s) (or applicable portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value (except as otherwise provided above), at its sole discretion. Winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and (where legal) Publicity Release and/or any other documents required by Sponsor within three (3) days of date of receipt of documents. Non-compliance with any of the foregoing or with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and awarding of prize to an alternate winner, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting. If any prize notification letter or prize is returned as undeliverable, in the event of non-compliance with these Official Rules, if a potential winner fails to execute and return all required documents within the specified time period, or Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period, such potential winner will be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be selected.
- Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: 1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; 2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and 3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Oregon, USA.
- Privacy: By entering the Sweepstakes, you acknowledge that you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information for the purposes of administering this Sweepstakes.
- Winners List: For the name of the winner (available after 5/3/18), send an email to: [email protected] no later than 6/30/18.